Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cora: Six Months

I can't believe how fast time is flying…for all that has changed…and all that continues to change.



I have so much to document since I wrote last. But, for today, I'm going to marvel at the fact that my baby girl is six months old (for one more day!).



Cora…my wild child. She has a big "voice" and a sweet heart. She loves her big brother and she smiles and laughs the most when he is around.

She loves to (army) crawl/scoot and move, in general. She likes to sleep in and stay up late (and she loves to snuggle in the night).  Sleep is not her forte in life and she still gets up two to four times a night.  A work in progress and I keep reminding myself that this season will pass and God made coffee for a reason :)

She started eating solid food and she loves avocado, peas and bananas. She isn't too fond of pesto though…(she'll come around ;))



She got sick for the first time this month--and it was brutal. She came down with hand-foot-mout disease and she was quite miserable. We spent a lot of time cuddling and in the bath. The blisters were horrible…and left her throat and bottom red and inflamed. Thankfully she recovered quickly and was back to her spunky self within a week.



SIX MONTHS. 
We have so much to be grateful for!

No comments: