Monday, May 5, 2014

Two Months

Sweet Cora, 
It's hard to believe two months have passed since we met. What a blessing (& adjustment!) the past 9 weeks have been. 

You're growing up so fast. You're much more alert now...and your smiles melt us all. You're cooing as I type this...and you're perfectly content. 


 I treasure our precious time together...and I adore your sweet snuggles (which I get a lot of because you're a lot happier in my arms than out!)

We're eager to see if those baby blues stay and your hair is starting to show signs of curl. 

You adore your brother and he loves to entertain you with his storytelling or crazy dance moves. 


We're so grateful for you! 
We love you, sister. 






1 comment:

the partons said...

Beautiful little lady! I love that little denim dress!!