Friday, November 9, 2012

favorites.

i love pinterest. 
especially when time is on my side.
{thank you, maternity leave}

 my love for cooking
& crafting has been rekindled. 

here are a few of our {new!} favorite tried and true recipes:



{super easy & delicious!
we added chicken and whatever veggies 
we had on hand. a new favorite!}


{we had a plethora of tomatoes in our fridge from our csa box.  
Unfortunately, I don't like raw tomatoes...but, these were delicious!!
I added some balsamic vinegar and gorgonzola cheese once they were done.
so good!}


{another fall favorite.
super easy and delicious}


{so good! even better, you prepare it the night before. 
we're definitely making this for Thanksgiving morn!}


{this is my favorite stew, ever. it's simply amazing}




1 comment:

john & kristin said...

Thanks for some great recipe ideas! Try the fig balsamic chicken. We made it this weekend and it was yummy!