Tuesday, May 8, 2012

we're so behind...

This blog has fallen through the cracks with our adoption.  But, we have much to write about...

There are lot of changes in our midst....here are a few highlights!

1. James got a new job! Beginning in August he will be teaching third grade at a school one mile from our house. We are ecstatic for the change (and I'm super excited to be able to walk to his school to meet him for lunch AND make bulletins boards!) So proud of him...

 2. James was accepted into the educational leadership program at Eastern Michigan.  He started his first class yesterday and we're hoping he's done in 2{ish} years.

 3. We have a garden and I'm obsessed. My dad and James built a raised garden bed and I planted the seeds. Pure love.  If our adoption won't teach me patience, my garden will :)

 4. My dad and James are rebuilding our deck. So great.

 5. My sister is moving in with us for the summer! We couln't be more excited. She found a nanny job and will be here at the end of the month. Feeling so blessed to have family around....

That's life as we know it {pictures to come}.

We hope all is well with you, friends.

No comments: