Sunday, September 11, 2011

three weeks.

Mom, It's been three weeks since you left this earth and went home to be with Jesus. Some nights I find myself dreaming of what heaven is like and what you're doing.  I hope heaven has a porch--a huge white wrap around porch--with glorious rocking chairs. If so,  you're probably sitting in a rocking chair next to Jim's mom, loving on babies  and enjoying a cup of coffee. I can only imagine the encompassing smile that graces your face doing so.  Or, maybe there's a party tonight and you're laughing and dancing with Amy's dad and Kristin's dad. If so, I can only imagine the joy you're experiencing and your new found dance moves.  Or, maybe you're talking with grandpa and embracing him in a hug that you've longed to do for so long. We're rejoicing that you're healed, but hurting so bad that you're no longer here. I miss you, Mom....I miss and love you so much.
I long for the day we're reunited.
with all my love, em



3 comments:

Kristin said...

I have pictured our moms hanging out in Heaven. :)

Specks said...

I'm so sorry for your loss--just read both blogs and got teary-eyed. My heart goes out to you and Jim--praying God gives you the peace that passes understanding.

clb said...

Oh Em, Bj and I have had the same conversations,( more lately)wondering what Mom is up to in Heaven. How fortunate she is to no longer be suffering like she has the past 6 years!
We love you and miss you like crazy! At least we had the opportunity to see you (via video chat) tonight. More to come later!