Thursday, June 16, 2011

FOUR.

It's been four incredible years.
As we celebrated our anniversary last night,
we reflected on life....

...how far we've come,
and how different our lives are now.

We laughed {a lot} as we reflected on each of the past four years--the good, the bad and the unique challenges each one brought.

We've learned so much--
and despite the changes, one thing remains forever true....

we're a pretty sweet team.

we went out for dinner.
and on a walk.

and bought incredible desserts.
and came home to enjoy them.

AND, did you know the the "traditional" anniversary gift for 4 years is fruit?!
soooo, my hubby bought me a bottle of sangria.

ah, he knows me well :)



4 comments:

rachel said...

happy [belated] anniversary!

Kristin said...

I miss you guys...Happy belated anniversary!!

Amy Wood said...

YAY! What a fun anniversary! I'm thinking those desserts looked like Hayes-Barton and I'm jealous. Good job on the sangria, Jim...an excellent call. Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

some things (& looks) just get better with age!! Happy aniversary you two's!! HOpefully you listened to your nephews message closely. Miss you Marphanes and Em!