Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bye, Bent.

While in Michigan our beloved canine, Bentley, passed away unexpectedly.
We are adjusting to life without him...

We miss him terribly.
Life just isn't the same.

He caused me moments of grief and yet taught me so much.
He was Jim's best friend
and forever loyal.

He brought us much joy over the last 2 1/2 years.
We're grateful for all the memories.


Bent's first day home.


my helper.

first time at the park.


one of my favorites.
celebrating my 25th birthday
best buds.
Blowing Rock, NC
Bath time.

J0hnson Lake, our favorite place to go on
hikes with Bentley


Hapner Family, Christmas 2010

excited for a playmate!

oh, how he loved the snow!

farewell, friend.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry to hear...we understand how hard it is to lose a pet. The adjustments are never easy. We'll be keeping in our thoughts. -Nate & Becky

rachel said...

Oh my word, I'm so sorry! :(

Specks said...

oh my goodness! so sorry to hear this! sending hugs & love from minnesota :)

Laura said...

So so sorry.....can only imagine how much you miss him.....love, Aunt Laura