Thursday, October 15, 2009

the best is yet to come...

we're anxious.
we're excited.
we're in survival mode for 2 more days.
then....

WE'RE ON VACATION!

it's time, my friends. It feels like we've been on the go constantly over the last few months. I've been working almost every Saturday since the start of summer [by choice], but it has left us with very little time off together. Jim's last day is Friday. He's off for 3 weeks. 2 more days of work for me and than I'm off for 9 days.

Pure bliss.

And, did I mention we have a visitor coming on Saturday!?!

sipping on my tea.
a sigh of relief.

good things are happening over here.

PS. Change of plans-our closing date was postponed 2 days. Wednesday is the big day!

4 comments:

Sarah W said...

Have a great time Em and Jim! Can't wait to hear about the most recent adventures :) love you! winks

Kristin said...

I'm so excited! I'm glad I get to be your visitor!

Julie said...

Em, I'm not sure if I've even commented on your ole' blog at all but congrats on the new house and have fun moving!

The Kerkstras said...

Hope you are enjoying your time off and good luck with the closing of your own house--how exciting!