Monday, September 28, 2009

What a week

The picture from yesterday afternoon explains it all. Emily had a busy couple of days at work to finish off the week which left her exhausted. Bentley, well he's just a follower, especially on Sunday afternoons. I, on the other hand, decided to watch some football and do some reading (hence the "The Lost Symbol" in the chair).
The book is great - another book that has kept me, the non-reader, engaged. Thank you Dan Brown. I got on the waiting list for this book 2 months before it came out at the library (yes I was actually on a waiting list for a book). I was number 250 on the list even at that point! The waiting list right now is at 1,125! It is only a one week check out though, so I have been up late every night reading.

My week was filled with a couple last-minute IEP meetings, a couple tutoring sessions, leading the middle school boy's Bible study, and report cards. Tiresome.

It was a pretty exhausting week for us around here to say the least.

Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying your true Michigan Fall weather!

Jim

No comments: