Saturday, September 19, 2009

Really!?!

I had one of those moments...
the ones that after you commit...
you
stop...

and ask yourself....

"did i REALLY just do that?!"

and then you laugh.
hard.

here are the details & pictures as proof.

a hair & fashion show to benefit breast cancer [the ONLY reason I agreed to this...along with the free haircut] at an art gallery in downtown Raleigh. hosted by a local hair salon and fashion boutiques.

my task: to not smile & strut the catwalk...in heels: showing off the latest in hair and fashion.
my hair was chopped, the makeup applied & nails polished....

here's the result....


jenna, my partner in crime at work & on the runway.
what a hoot.
so, i guess black nails are in?

i'm definitely just a jeans & flip flops kind of girl.
with a new short do.


4 comments:

Kristin said...

whoa....crazy short hair! I like it though.

Val said...

love it!

John and Leah said...

you are ridiculous. i love that about you.

Jack said...

Love the hair - just need a few spikes in the back now :)
Thanks for supporting the cause!