Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pi Day

So,who did something special for Pi day, today? Come on, I know somebody did something cool...

Emily worked. I did paperwork. Bentley slept.

With 6 IEP meetings to write and hold, a week and a half of lesson plans to accomplish, 3 days of sub plans to write (for our trip to MI), report cards to construct, SST meetings to attend, and and a few tutoring sessions to do in the next 14 days (while in MI for 5 of those days) I found plenty of school work to do today. I cleared off the kitchen table and set up my work station. I turned up the Greg Laswell station on Pandora, made a half pot of coffee, and started on my quest. I was surprised at the production, but still have so much to do. Here's to a Sunday afternoon to be spent at the kitchen table... tomorrow's music station still up for debate.



I hope y'all are enjoying your weekend.
jim.

1 comment:

john & kristin. said...

i wish i could be more productive at home. i can't ever seem to focus like when i'm behind my desk at school...

have you ever heard of kari jobe? she's fun to listen to...

good luck planning!