Saturday, January 17, 2009

seriously?!

What kind of dog have we raised?!

high maintenance, to say the least.

at least he keeps us laughing...
he usually bites the pillows-I guess he was extra tired last night. We walked into the living room and he had gathered all 3 pillows and afghan from the couch and properly placed them under his head. AMAZING.

here's to the call at 5:30 this morning to ask if I wanted to stay home from work...how could I resist-I was still in bed and temps were in the single digits...and not to mention it's Saturday and Jim is home...AND, that darn knee that is still swollen.

i caved and oh, so quickly said i would stay home, on-call for the day...laden with guilt i laid in bed- somewhat awake- for 15 minutes. but then, i fell back asleep and woke up at 9:15-now THAT'S more my style.

maybe someday i'll grow up and become a morning person.

just maybe.

love.

No comments: