Wednesday, November 5, 2008

before & after.

I think Jim's three weeks of "track out" is getting the best of him...
Here is living proof. and no, this wasn't taken in the wee hours of the morning, but around 5pm this evening.

It was time to take the issue into my own hands with the assistance of a pair of scissors and here are the results.
He shaved his goatee off and I keep finding myself doing a double take. But, oh so much better. The werewolf is gone-for now!

That's the latest and greatest in our lives.
We hope all is well with you.
With love from the Tar Heel state.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, you look like that little kid who tripped me in study hall 8 years ago.... oh wait, that was you

rachel said...

dude, jim totally looks like michael phelps in the 2nd pic.

and yeah, werewolf in the first pic. lol.

Kristin said...

Wow, you look really different without that goatee....weird