Saturday, October 18, 2008

Surprises in the mail

I have to write a quick blog due to the fact that Emily and I received a great package in the mail the other day. Everyone loves to get mail... when it is from friends or family, but packages are on a level of their own.

Thursday Evening, after returning from the Y, I decided to check the mail. In our mailbox was a key (a key used for opening the bigger mailboxes that could hold packages). Having made an ebay purchase a couple days before, I was like "wow, that was extremely fast shipping." However, it was not my ebay item... it was way better. It was a package from (drum roll please)... my sister Kristin. Now, for those of you who do not really know Kristin, well that's just too bad. If you do know Kristin, you know that whenever you see her return address on a card or a package, your day is about to get a whole lot better. And of course, she did not disappoint with this package either. Here is what we opened up to....

Yes, the package was stuff full of candy, movies, a card and of course..... she couldn't leave Bentley out on the splendor! Here is what Bentley got... I think he is now discovering the day changing ability of Kristin.



Basically, we just wanted to say thank you Kristin you made our day... I would say your made our week, but I tracked out the following day. I guess your package and tracking out would tie for the making of our week... well, at least mine.

THANKS AGAIN. much love.

jim

1 comment:

Kristin said...

So glad you enjoyed the package :) Much love!