Thursday, July 17, 2008

out of our element...

We've been house/dog/rabbit sitting since Sunday for our pastor and his family. We've enjoyed the luxury of a garage, yard, and hundreds more square feet of living space! We are living the high life.

Work continues to go well, but we are both eager to head back to GR at the end of this month. Jim tracks out in 1 week...and I have 9 more shifts...the countdown has begun...

Other than that, life is status quo. Our new apartment is serving us well-and we're almost completely settled. We're having technical difficulties with our camera...once fixed, I'll post a few pictures.

We played catch with a baseball tonight-crazy. I don't know how I married a baseball fanatic and in our 4 years of dating and 1 yr of married life I have escaped the pressures to play catch. I caved tonight!

i took one for the team...and the laughs were well worth it! good thing i have a pretty sweet personal coach.

ejh.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!!! I'm counting down the days too.