Tuesday, April 8, 2008

One Shining Moment...

If you enjoy college basketball at all, you should love this video. What a tradition... it makes me wish I was an awesome college basketball player every time I watch it.



one free throw, One. Free Throw, ONE FREAKING FREE THROW!! Memphis you're killing me!

I feel better after getting that out, so thanks!

Well, it would have been a shining moment had Memphis made more than 1 out of their last 6 free throws in regulation. Unfortunately they couldn't... and Kansas took home the NCAA Championship in overtime (which also knocked me out of a chance at $10,000!!!).

So, now I have two Tigers teams disappointing me at the moment. However, I look for the Detroit Tigers to change their ways tomorrow against Dice K and the Red Sox.

Anyways, one week has already lapsed in my 3 week vacation, and the next 2 weeks are going to fly by (not literally of course.. thanks a lot for that one Skybus). Alan and Val are coming to visit from Wednesday to Friday, and we're exciting to hang out with them again! Then next Monday night we will begin our drive, yes drive, to Marco! We are very excited for that! Then we plan to get home the following Monday late at night, and we both then return to work on Tuesday. CRAZY.

Alright well the clock just struck midnight... and the "One Shining Moment" highlight video of the NCAA tournament is about to begin (One of the best parts of the whole tournament if you ask me), so I need to go. Enjoy your week everyone!


Jim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: your Marco trip....Check out Jet Blue....if you leave on the 15th and return on the 21st, and fly to Ft. Lauderdale, you can get seats for $150/each. Not too bad, considering what you'd be paying for gas if you drive it. And Lauderdale isn't that much longer a drive to Marco than Ft. Myers, considering the construction and traffic around Naples.

Your ever-helpful:) and loving Auntie,

Deb

rachel said...

So, I'm blaming the Tigers' rocky (to put it mildly) start to the fact that SI picked them to win the series.