Monday, March 17, 2008

The Ides of March have come and gone...


We are only 14 days from the Tigers Opening Day. Just thought I'd let ya know.

In honor of this, I decided to grab my Tigers uniform and head out to a local field for a few photos. What do you think?








Oh and Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad B.

oh and more thing. Congratulations Sarah on making Varsity. Freakin' sweet! I bet all my quotes that I have told you over the years (you know, the ones you used against me in your wedding speech) helped you succeed. haha.

Alright well I'm off to work on some IEP paperwork for a meeting tomorrow. I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying our new layout and music (yeah, we're getting serious about this blogging stuff again).


Jim

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I watched the Tigers today....I love Spring and Summer. Oh and hmmm....you look like someone, but I can't quite put my finger on it....

Josh said...

I found that same picture on Google Images when I typed in "Justin Verlander" and it was on the Detroit News website.