Well, Emily wrote the last blog some time ago and now it is about my time I suppose. She decided to write about some of her favorite things. I decided to take the other road and talk about some things that I (and Emily) miss. I think it is clear that we do miss all of our family and friends, but here are a few things that might be smaller but are still missed quite a bit.
- As we go to 4 different grocery stores trying to find everything we want, we have discovered how much we miss Meijer. Who would have thought.
- A strong church community.
- The Tigers!
- Thursday night guy nights
- Sunday night campfires (in the warmer weather obviously)
- Perpendicular Roads
- The plentiful amount of water
- Snow days (just the concept, not the actual weather)
- Driving the Aztec.... haha, okay not really
- Church softball
- The speed bumps at Rivertown Crossings...
- Wiffleball... especially the tournament
- And of course.... Guys vs. Girls Pictionary!
So as the rain is falling outside and the thermometer tops 60 degrees... we don't miss the weather of Michigan, but I think it is clear that we do miss many aspects of life in Michigan (although the list is mostly on my side).
I hope you all have a good week, and we'll be writing again... sometime soon.