Monday, December 3, 2007

Tis the Season...

Thank you for all the birthday wishes/phone calls/cards and emails! Here are a few pictures from the big day...

Anxiously waiting to open the very large box...


...trying to find my gift amongst all the plastic bags...clever disguise
My new fleece!

Jim getting out my door, because he [accidentally] roped his door shut when tying down the tree, opps.

..the most wonderful time of the year


Our dessert at the Melting Pot: a little piece of heaven on earth, especially when dipped into chocolate and caramel....

Thanks again for making this a memorable 24th birthday. Love to all, em








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures! Glad you had such a great birthday. Those are special memories. I wish I would have thought about your tree earlier. I would have been happy to have you go through my supply of lights etc. I'll have to remember for next year.
Love you lots, Gram

Kristin said...

seems like your Christmas tree outing was dryer and warmer than ours. I was soaked and quite frigid. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!