Monday, October 15, 2007

just another day in... morrisville

Well, another day on L & D is over and my love for my job continues...It's crazy how Jim and I have switched roles.. I came home tonight to a freshly dusted and vacuumed apartment AND dinner on the table...simply amazing! After working 12 hours, it was heavenly...just what I needed.
I was just going through some pictures online and came across this video that we took of the goose we met exactly one month ago...hopefully it will make you laugh too. I tried to feed it the cheese off my pizza....it just didn't go down too well, but it kept us laughing....

have a good night. love, em

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily and Jim,
Great to see you! Life sounds pretty good in NC. Where are you going camping?
Isaac says that the McDonalds is in Ashville across from the huge mansion.
Take care.
Aunt Pat and Isaac